maandag 24 februari 2014

It's almost here: 30 days of lists

Only 4 more days and then we start listing!
I am so excited.
For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about; March 1st is the start of another round of 30 days of lists.   The whole thing is to write a list everyday. That simple! And even better I don't have to think about what to list because we get a listing prompt everyday.

I have done this once before. Last year I did an old set of list-prompts. I believe it was the last free one..
This time I thought I'd shell out the big bucks not really, it is only 10 dollars which is just over 7 euro's and join in on the fun with the same prompts as everyone else is filling out.

To be ready to start listing on march 1st I have already prepared my album so all i have to do in March is list.
Last year I went for all out color but this year I wanted to do something clean and simple.
Inspired by the list-journal Paperedthoughts is keeping on Instagram I set up my album.
I decided on having black pages and use my white gell penn to write out my lists. I'll add some washi tapes each day and bright pink numbers.
I bound the whole thing with my bindermachine and decorated the cover with washi and some old school labelmaker labels.

There is nothing in there yet except for blank black pages so no pictures of the inside today.
If you follow me on Instagram  you can follow the day to day lists starting March 1st. 
Or check back here in a few weeks and read all about it.

Are you listing this March??

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten