dinsdag 4 februari 2014

February Snail Mail

One of my intentions for 2014 was to send more snail-mail.
I love the feeling of finding a beautifully decorated envelope on the doormat or a cute postcard.
And reciving such mail starts with sending it out yourself first.

First of all; it being the first week of February; I just finished writing my birthdaycards for this month.
I always do this at the start of the month. That way everyone gets their card on time.


See that yellow post-it tab on the envelope? I use it to write the down when the card needs to be posted. 
Everyday before I go for a walk with Abby I check the stack on the stairs to see if there is a card that needs to get mailed. 

Next; a small stack of Postcrossing cards. 


For those of you who don't know about Postcrossing; it's a community where you can request a random adress, after signing up,  that you send a postcard to. And your adres can also be requested. It is a lovely way to recive postcards from all over the world.

And last one, for now, a card for my mother. Not telling you what's on it. It won't arrive at her house utill tomorrow.. ;-)


I'm still working on my first leter to a penpal. So no pictures yet.
But when it's done I will share it here.





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten