woensdag 18 december 2013

Dear Santa,

My unltimate christmas whislist:

* A crop-a-dile Big Bite; so I can finally punch some decent holes and not have to fiddle with an office punch...

* a Project Life core Kit; The kraft edition to be precise.

* and while we're on a roll with project lfie: a binder, inserts and lots of photo-print credits..

* a photoprinter. One that produces a decent quality photo's, isn't difficult to use, that isn't huge, one that let's me print pictures directly from my phone... Who can reccomend me one?

*"Modern Calligraphy" by Molly Suber Thorpe. Becuase her lettering is awesome!


*yarn, in all kind of different beautifull colors...

* some cute hammocks and cage liners from Chelsey's Cozies 

* a pair of pretty dotted blue wrist worms made by the talented Sandra Juto

And what's on your ultimate whishlist?




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten