woensdag 20 november 2013

What's in my bag?

My favorite group on Flickr is the What's in my bag? group. I love seeing what other people consider essential to carry with them. I find that the content of somebody's bag gives a very good insight into someones personality.
This is a picture of what's in my bag right now..


* my planner
* a notebook
* elizabeth arden 8 hour lipbalm
* Body shop handsanitizer
* an assortment of different pens
* some usem notecards
* an umbrella
* a pouch with lipglosses, painkillers, a nailfile and other girly-things
* a coinpouch
* handcream
* usb cord
* an old mint tin stuffed with headphones
* my passport in a cute cover
* nailclippers and a mirror in a small red with polkadots pouch
* a tissue pouch
* a shopping bag
* my spare bike key with a budda keychain
* a stray lipgloss
* the black Björn Borg bag was a christmas gift from my boyfriend 2 years ago

What do you carry in your bag?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten