maandag 16 september 2013

Week in the life: Sunday

This week I am doing my first ever week in the life project.

The creator of this project, Ali Edwards, wirtes: "A seven-day documentary project, Week In The Life is an annual opportunity to capture the simple everyday details of your life with photos and words. The albums I’ve created using the basics outlined below are some of my most treasured in that they are wonderfully true representations of my family’s life at a particular point in time. From the mundane to the profound, it’s those simple little everyday moments that I treasure most."



Sunday
I found this little moth when I opened the curtains..


We spend the whole morning doing some essential cleaning. 
But in the afternoon we always try to go to the park with the dogs. 
Mostly we go to the "Purmerender Bos"
Wich is a forest type park.
Abby loves to ly at my feet when we're going somewhere..

Keyser is in the back..

ready..set..go go go!!



Normally we go with my mother-in-law who lives near the park. She was on a birthday visit somewhere and couldn't come. 
But a friend of Nico went with us.. 
The rest of the afternoon consisted of watching a movie (Pitch Black) and just hanging on the couch.
for dinner we had chicken pies and some salad.

After dinner we took the dogs for another small walk and watched tv ( "hawaii five-o" and "person of interest") until bed time.




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten