maandag 16 september 2013

Week in the Life: Saturday

This week I am doing my first ever week in the life project.

The creator of this project, Ali Edwards, wirtes: "A seven-day documentary project, Week In The Life is an annual opportunity to capture the simple everyday details of your life with photos and words. The albums I’ve created using the basics outlined below are some of my most treasured in that they are wonderfully true representations of my family’s life at a particular point in time. From the mundane to the profound, it’s those simple little everyday moments that I treasure most."



Saturday

Good Morning. A quick glimpse of my bathroom cabinet...

Breakfast: Boiled egg on toast with Chai Tea


We are hanging out until Nico gets home. 
Keyser is making the most of the fact he has the couch to himself..

I totally forgot to take pictures while in the supermarket.
So this picture of a full fridge will have to do.
I love having a full fridge..

Afternoon walk:
It has been very windy last night and this branch fell out of a tree.
Keyser needs to investigate...

We had a pretty lazy afternoon. This is a bit in our kitchen. I'working on dinner...

Tonight we're having "Nasi" for dinner. 
(Indonesian style fried rice)
My dad used to make it on Saturday's.
I just can't seem to get mine to taste like his did...

Some relaxing after dinner....


I love the smell of fresh laundy hanging inside. 
It makes the whole house smell of fabric softener...

Tonight is movie-night. 
We went out to see "White House Down"
We normally go to Purmerend but for this movie we had to go to Heerhugowaard. 


They still have a puase in the movie. Which gives to time to stock up on popcorn for the second half of the movie. But it also means We didn't get home until 1.30...
So we went straight to bed when we got home...

Tomorrow will be the last day of my "week in the life"..



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten